People Do Something Terrifying in Australia. I Don’t Know Why. But They Do.
1. Cue Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin City, Australia.
According to the Crocosaurus Cove website, they have “over 70 different species of the Top End’s cutest and most deadly critters on display.” This includes nearly 200 crocodiles, some being the largest in the world
2. They also have crocodile feeding sessions:
4. But their most popular attraction? The Cage of Death.
Allow me to explain further, in case the name didn’t clue you in on how insanely dangerous and scary this is: You can swim with a crocodile for 20 minutes.
5. OK, so you’re not exactly swimming with the croc, but you are suspended in the water in a nine-foot plexiglass tank while the 16-foot croc named Chopper feasts on bits of meat:
7. The immersion lasts about 15 minutes, and you can go alone or with a friend:
What do you think? Would you be brave enough to try this?